Thursday, November 9, 2017

The Small Reveal


So, a little birdie suprised me in the post earlier this week - my quilt, which had a few detours and delays on the way, has finally come home to roost and isn't it lovely!  Many thanks to Elizabeth for finishing it off, Terri for the second border and...gosh, just realised I don't know who did the first border?

The second border, it's hard to see from this photo, it's a really interesting effect with a sort of cut-and-flip effect in the braid. Never done anything like it myself, so it's extra fun.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I did the first border, and the finished quilt looks lovely. I'm so glad it got home to you!

Kate North said...

Yay, Shannon! The first border looks lovely as well; the whole thing really suits the centre. Thanks again, everyone!