Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Progress....

Finally got a chance to quilt the piece I have here, this weekend. I haven't yet stitched the binding to the back, but that's a project for the next few days. If only we weren't having a heat wave, I think I'd be more inspired (I appreciate that some of you might not think that 32C is that hot, but Brits don't cope well with temps like that - especially when you consider there's no aircon most places...).  Anyway, I will definitely be mailing to Traceyann before the deadline, but it's going to be right down to the wire. At least my own piece hasn't arrived here yet, so I don't have to stare at it guiltily, thinking I should have been more prompt with my own work!

On the plus side, I do think it's a lovely piece and it came out well...

1 comment:

Helen Wahl said...

So hot I had to go into the English Channel. Love the way Brits beach! Heading home to air conditioning next week.
Helen