Monday, July 11, 2016

nearly there...

Here's an update:

There is one quilt not yet mailed -- hoping that will happen tomorrow!

I need to hear from Marie and Suzette as to whether you've received the quilt that was mailed to you (sorry if you told me and I missed it...)

Laurina's quilt has been mailed (and delivered) to her mother's house in the U.S., and she'll arrive on the 20th.  If everything else is in order I might do the Big Reveal before that, but maybe I'll wait.

Stay cool,

Julie

3 comments:

QuiltSwissy said...

Ohhhhh! How exciting! thanks Julie, so much for pulling all this together and to all the participants for making amazing art!

sophie said...

Thanks for the update ... my plan is to get the signature squares added to my quilt before the big reveal, so mine will really be "done done."

roccagal said...

Hello all I just checked the tracking number on Suzette package and it says that it was successfully delivered on July 5th at 3:41pm!