Monday, June 20, 2016

The clock is ticking!

Welcome to Summer!  

The deadline for mailing out your completed quilt is June 30 -- so you should be finishing up the quilting & binding if you haven't already done so...

I was working away at mine yesterday, but when I ran out of bobbin thread I decided it was too hot to keep going (I'm probably not the best example!)

Please remember to email a photo of your completed quilt to me (don't post it here) and to let me know when you mail it and when you receive yours back.  Once everyone has her own quilt, I'll post "the big reveal" to the world.
Thanks,

Julie

4 comments:

Helen said...

Finished last night!

It will hopefully be photographed this evening and mailed tomorrow.

Helen W

roccagal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
roccagal said...

Last few stitches will be done over the next few days. Binding made so I Will be on time.

Christa said...

Soooo looking forward to the big reveal. I keep looking at the previous years. So much eye-candy.