Thursday, May 26, 2016

One little quilt

Found the two-border top from Rachel when I came back home from a trip. What to do? I think the people before me did amazing and very interesting. Well, you have to jump in sometime ...
The little quilt is on its way to Glen.
All what is left for me to do now is to wait until mine arrives. This has been great. Yes, sometimes a little stressful but I love challenges. Just hope everybody is happy with what I did. My first time. But I hope not my last. Thanks, Julie!!!

3 comments:

QuiltSwissy said...

Oh no! I already have one to complete!!!

Christa said...

But Glen, not a problem. This one is done!

Christa said...

Yeah! This is what the tracking# said:
Your item was delivered at the front door or porch at 2:57 pm on May 28, 2016 in BATON ROUGE, LA 70816.