Wednesday, May 4, 2016

It's nearly time...

We're coming up on the May 9 deadline to mail your finished quilt top off to be finished. I know that a handful have already been mailed and a few have been received.

Please remember to let me know
- when you mail your top
- when you receive your project to finish
- if you're going to be late mailing yours out

My top will go in the mail to Nan tomorrow!

Thanks,

Julie

p.s. gratuitous photo of my newly-adopted kitties, Jeremiah and Lucy!  They look like siblings, but they're not related...  They're definitely pals, though




1 comment:

QuiltSwissy said...

Years ago I had two Irish Setters. One was a big, lightly feathered male goofball and the other was a smaller heavily feathered delicate girl.

People would always ask me how I told them apart. Duh....

Your kitties look beautiful!