Thursday, March 10, 2016

Another robin is ready to fly ...

Before Swooze posted a couple days ago, I had been thinking I ought to finish my round–it has been sitting on my design wall in a half-finished state for a while–and it would be a good idea to check the deadline for mailing (and stop living in blissful ignorance).  So ... thanks for the nudge.

As I was finishing up my round today, I was thinking about the signs that your quilt may have passed through my hands:

  • It will be scrappy (unless you said you explicitly said you wanted something otherwise)
  • An organic shape may find it's way onto your quilt 
  • Letters are a definite possibility

Alphabet Soup

It will be going in the mail to Marie in the next day or so.  I'll email you, Marie, with the tracking number when it's on it's way.

2 comments:

Marie Joerger said...

All great ideas!!! I know I would love to have your input on my Quilt Sophie! Can't wait to see the quilt up close.... ;)

Marie Joerger said...

Hey Sophie, This beauty arrived in the mail over the weekend! Beautiful work - as always! It's up on my design wall... Ideas are flowing :)