Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Here it is... The Big Reveal!

note: edited to correct the quilters for Sandra's quilt!

As always, Blogger has defeated my attempts to present these in alphabetical order, but as long as all the quilts are right-side up, I'm not going to stress...  With no further ado, here are the 2015 results!

This was Catherine's starting block
  
and the quilt finished by Jay, Laurina and Tami

Here is Cathy A's center block
 and the quilt made by Terry, Marie, and Cathy L

 This was Cathy L's center
 and the quilt made by Tami, Sophie and Helen. (love the photo, Helen!)

Here is Jay's center block
 and the quilt made by Catherine, Glen and Liz

Here is Julie's center block
 and the quilt made by Diana, Shannon and Sophie
 
 
 This was Kate's center
 and the quilt made by Shannon, Cathy L and Rachel

This was Laurina's block
 and the quilt made by Kate, Nan and Terri

 This center block was made by Liz
 and the quilt was finished by Laurina, Diana and Maria

 This block came from Maria
and the quilt was made by Glen, Kate and Cathy A

here is Marie's center block

and the quilt made by Julie, Liz and Sandra

Mary Jane made this block
and here is the quilt made by Sophie, Terry and Laurina

This is Nan's center
and the quilt was made by Liz, Helen and Mary Jane

Rachel made this block
and the quilt was finished by Mary Jane, Sandra and Shannon

This was Sandra's block
and the quilt was made by Cathy L, Jay and Catherine

Shannon started with this block
and the quilt was made by Marie, Mary Jane and Julie

Sophie made this center
and the quilt was finished by Terri, Rachel and Jay

This was Tami's center block
and the quilt was made by Sandra, Catherine and Marie

Here is Terri's center
and the quilt made by Cathy A, Julie and Kate

Terry started with this center block
and the quilt was finished by Helen, Maria and Nan

here is Diana's center
and the quilt made by Rachel, Tami and Glen

Glen started with this block
and the quilt was made by Maria, Terri and Diana

last but not least... This was Helen's center block
and the quilt was made by Nan, Cathy A and Terry

I hope you've enjoyed the show!  Stay tuned for the next installment...maybe sometime later this year.  In the meantime, if you have suggestions for new challenges, let me know.
Thanks for playing!

Julie

16 comments:

sophie said...

I definitely enjoyed this round of the Cotton Robin--both the process and the delightful quilt I received. THANK YOU Julie!!

Mary Jane said...

Love them all. Next round?

Terry in California said...

Thank you Julie. What talented quilters were in this rou nd. It is fun and amazing to see what our original blocks grow up to become. I love my WH and never saw the potential it had.

roccagal said...

another successful Cotton Robin swap hosted by the lovely and organized Julie!
The quilts are FABULOUS and so creative!!!!
thanks to Julie and to all who worked on my quilt and all who participated with gusto to make it wonderful for everyone!!!

QuiltSwissy said...

Amazing, amazing, amazing! thanks to everyone who worked on my block and to Julie who made it all happen! You are simply the best!

Cathy said...

This is my second year. I loved my block last year and I love my block even more this year!!!! Thanks for hosting, Julie and thanks for those talented ladies who worked their magic on my block.

BTW, I think you need to check who worked on Sandra's block. I, (Cathy L), did the first round and thought I sent it for second round to Jay!

quiltedfabricart said...

Fantastic! What a talented bunch! All so unique

Marty Mason said...

This is just a treat to see how imaginative minds work together to create a wonderful display. Quilters at their best.

desertskyquilts said...

What fun to see all the quilts. It's amazing how many are things that change the original block into something unexpected.

LynneP said...

These are wonderful quilts. What fun!

Magpie Sue said...

What an amazing collection of work! Looks like a lot of fun was had by all the participants.

Tami @ Lemon Tree Tales said...

Wow, it's so interesting seeing how all the quilts turned out as compared to the starting blocks. Fun round!

Jeanne said...

Fun to see the center blocks become quilts! Lots of creativity in this group. Thanks for sharing.

Createology said...

Hi Tami. I am so happy to visit your blog once again. I had lost your link with a Google Chrome issue and my misbehaving desktop computer. These quilts are amazing and how fun to see the "before" and the finished. High on Life July...

Tami @ Lemon Tree Tales said...

Hi! Actually this isn't my blog, just one that I participated in with a round robin. My blog is www.lemontreetales.com. :-)

Jay said...

All the Cotton Robin's look wonderful! I really appreciate seeing the original blocks and finished quilts together ....thanks, Juliie!!