Tuesday, June 23, 2015

My how my block has grown!

My precious little quilt block arrive home yesterday, all grown up! I see that it blossomed prettier and more creative with each of it's stops!  All the care that was taken is evident and it is just beautiful!! I couldn't be happier! 

It took me a little time to find my starting block, the fabrics blended so wonderful!  And the hand top-stitching is such a lovely finishing touch!  I love what you did with it Sandra!

Can't wait to find out my other two helpers in this lovely little quilt!

I'm busting through the quilting on the beautiful little quilt I was assigned.  Will have it in the mail on time but might still be working on it this weekend :)  It'll be worth the wait - the players have giving me a wonderful surface to play on with my freemotion quilting!  Two bobbins down another one or two to go!!

Thank you Julie - once again it is a pleasure to be part of this creative group!

Marie

2 comments:

QuiltSwissy said...

I am always amazed at how the additions are so perfect for each of the quilts.

glen

roccagal said...

so glad you liked it Marie! I really loved quilting it!