Monday, June 8, 2015

Another Finished Quilt Heads West ...

I just finished stitching down the binding and will be taking the last of the Cotton Robin quilts that have passed through my hands to the post office later today.

I don't think I'm giving away too much, to share this very close look at some of the free motion quilting. I really had fun with it.

Quilting Detail from Last Quilt.

(The colors are so far off in this photo that I wouldn't use them to hazard a guess about anything ... )

Now, all that's left is the most agonizing part ... to wait for MY quilt to come home and to see the great reveal to find out whose quilts those others were that passed through my hands and what became of them ...

3 comments:

QuiltSwissy said...

Oh, Sophie, it is beautiful!

sophie said...

USPS says this one has been delivered!

Helen Wahl said...

beautiful quilting!