Monday, May 18, 2015

The Last Lap

Hi Robineers!

All of the center-with-two-borders have been mailed out, and most have been received. If you're one of the few people (two, I think) who haven't let me know they received a top -- please remember to post when you have it.

A couple of reminders:

- don't forget to email me a photo of the finished quilt, once you've finished.  It would be great if you could take the photo straight on, rather than at an angle.  (I put the quilt on the floor and stand over it to take a picture...)


- the deadline for mailing your finished quilt is June 30 -- plenty of time -- but please don't mail it before June 1.  I don't want anyone getting into a panic when their own quilt arrives home before they've even started working on the finishing!

Thanks,

Julie
(still trying to figure out what on earth to do with the quilt I need to quilt)

1 comment:

sophie said...

I will be sure to take good photos, but probably won't send them to you until after the quilt is received ... for the obvious reason ;-)
I took it to my "Modern-ish" mini group lsat week for Show & Tell and everyone loved it.