Tuesday, February 10, 2015

watch for mail!

All of the packages went in the mail this morning (sort of an ordeal, but I won't bore you with the usual post office rant!) and all the ones in the US should get to you by Friday at the latest.

Inquiring minds want to know: why does it cost as much to mail to Canada as to New Zealand?

The international rates are scandalous, by the way, so thanks to those of you who sent a little extra!

Please email or post when you receive your envelope.  Thanks,

Julie

7 comments:

roccagal said...

Julie You may want to consider setting up a paypal account so that the international participants can pay their postage.

Helen Wahl said...

Round 1 arrived in TN today! Thanks Julie!

difergie said...

Mine arrived today also...:-)

Tami @ Lemon Tree Tales said...

Mine arrived today too. I'm pretty excited and will begin sketching some ideas for the first border. :-)

QuiltSwissy said...

Frank unearthed me from under a mountain of stuff I need to do to show me a package. He was almost as excited as I was to get it!

Fun! glen

Mary Jane said...

Received my first piece this morning. It is funny, when I saw the first looks, I had nothing in mind for what I received, but low and behold the minute I open the envelope, I know exactly what I am going to do next!

Cathy said...

I received a center block today! Let the fun begin!