Saturday, February 7, 2015

At last...

(I'm channeling Etta James...)

The last center block arrived today, after a GRUELING 12-day journey from Ontario, Canada.  I think the Pony Express still runs from Sandra's post office...  (nothing against Canada, really!)

Anyway, here's the last of the sneak peeks:










I finally figured out how to print mailing labels from my spreadsheet (except it wouldn't do one for Glen, for some reason...)  and I'll get everything packaged up and mailed out on Monday or Tuesday.  Oil up those sewing machines!

Julie

7 comments:

QuiltSwissy said...

LOL!! Always causing trouble, I am!

roccagal said...

again a great array of blocks!

Maria said...

A lovely looking bunch of blocks. This is going to be fun!!

difergie said...

I wish I could work on them all! Love them. (Whoever did the hexagons...man those are tiny!, bowing to you in awe) .

Helen Wahl said...

TOTALLY couldn't pick a favorite. Looking forward to seeing which three show up in my mailbox!

Jay said...

I agree with the above comments! All are really neat!! Looking forward to getting started! Thanks, Julie!

Terry in California said...

I received my first round today! Thanks Julie