Saturday, July 5, 2014

It's HERE!

I have been watching my quilt make the trip from New Hampshire (through USPS updates) all week and when I saw it had made it to Santa Fe this morning, I took a chance that it also managed the trip across town to the little Post Office in the Mall where I have a PO Box.

Elizabeth, Glen and Marie, you were great collaborators. Thank you!  I can't wait for everyone to see the wonderful little quilt we've made.  I love it!  I really, REALLY LOVE IT!

And more thanks to Marie for the New England goodies she tucked in the package.  I lived in New Hampshire and Massachusetts for 8 years and have many fond associations with that corner of the world.  I think I might HAVE to make pancakes tomorrow so I can enjoy the maple syrup.

2 comments:

QuiltSwissy said...

Yeah!!! It was my pleasure!! Can't wait to figure out which one was yours!!!

sophie said...

You'll love how Marie quilted your round ... hint, hint, hint.