Thursday, May 15, 2014

It's That Time Again...

Time to mail the center-with-two-borders if you haven't already done so.

And time to communicate, if you haven't done so!

I apologize profusely if you sent me a note already and I didn't catch it, but here's who I think I need to hear from:

Did you send your project yet?
Elizabeth
Liz

Nan
Rachel

Did you receive a project to work on yet?  I know some of them just went in the mail this week, so please let me know when it arrives...
Carol
Cathy
Elizabeth
Laurina
Liz
Maria
Mary Beth
Nan
Rachel
Sandra
Sophie
Terry

Thanks!

Julie

5 comments:

QuiltSwissy said...

I have mine from Julie!!!!

Frog Quilter said...

I mailed one today that has two borders. I also received one to quilt, bind etc.

Carol E. said...

I have not received the two-borders quilt yet.

roccagal said...

as of today may 21st-not yet!

mb. said...

just received mine from Nan