Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Second border complete

I took my piece with me when I flew to the US last week. I've taken over my mother's dining room with my sewing and my laptop - kind of a sewing and home office setup. I added a lot to the quilt, just because I could. Here's a peek of one corner. (I've modified the colors to protect its identity - they are much prettier in person.)


I was wondering what will happen to the extra quilts that some of us might be working on that belong to those that have dropped out. Will they still get finished? I'd hate to think that someone (including me) has worked on one that will just "die" half-way done.

Anyway, I wish I could send this now (Julie - would you mind?) while I am the US. My luggage space is limited, especially because I have already bought 3 pairs of shoes (oops!).

No comments: