Friday, February 7, 2014

Watch your mailbox!

Hi Robineers,

All of the center blocks went to the post office this afternoon!  Your envelope will include mailing instructions for the rest of the swap.

My printer went a little crazy when I was doing mailing labels for myself, so some of you will find my "extras" in your packets for some of the later mailings.

I do always seem to discover a bug in my spreadsheet (as I did last night) but I think I've got everything right at this point.  If you think there's something amiss, or just have questions, feel free to get in touch.

Please remember to post or email when you receive a package and when you send one.

You can post photos of your work only if you hide the center block or otherwise disguise it.

If you are mailing internationally, please make sure that it goes via airmail -- otherwise it could take a loooong time.

Have fun!

Julie

3 comments:

Terry in California said...

I received my "starter" block today. Lucky me it was one of my top two choices. I can now begin on round 1

Mary Jane said...

I received an envelope today. Round 1 is percolating.....

Frog Quilter said...

I received my envelope today!!!! YUM!