Monday, February 10, 2014

Am I first?

I guess I have no excuses for being late, not that I plan to be late (who plans to be late?)...

Let me start again:  the first center arrived this afternoon, which is not bad considering I live in near-to-nothing central Florida.  I took a picture & stuck it on the fridge (so I can keep the block clean- I live on a farm with too many dogs in the house after all).  & I made a promise to myself I will look at it at least through the weekend to let the person who made it sink in a bit. 

4 comments:

sophie said...

How exciting! Your arrival means the first round has officially begun, right?

QuiltSwissy said...

You are really first! LOL. What an auspicious win!

glen: can't wait to get mine!

Allan said...

Perhaps I was optimistic checking my PO box today. It seems unlikely that I'd be second - nothing yet.

Laurina said...

oops - that wasn't from Allan, it was from Laurina. That's what I get for using the hubby's PC.