Wednesday, December 11, 2013

should we do this again?

Calling all Robineers!  

Maybe it's just the cold weather, but I've been thinking about starting up a new round of this madness and I'm wondering who might want to join in for the 2014 event?  We would probably have the first block due around February 1 or so...

"Rules" will be pretty much the same, I think, but I'm happy to listen to suggestions. New players are welcome if they have some swapping history and enough experience to work without a pattern!

Cheers!

Julie


13 comments:

QuiltSwissy said...

Yes!!!!!!!

QuiltSwissy said...

Yes!!!!!!!

QuiltSwissy said...

Wow, I must be eager!

Frog Quilter said...

I'm with QuiltSwissy yes, yes and YES!

Laurina said...

I shouldn't, but I'm going to say yes. I have bought a new (old) house which needs lots of work. I'm not sure if I'll have anywhere to set up a sewing machine come April. But, I can always hand piece and quilt, can't I?

mb. said...

can I say pretty pretty please add me?

sophie said...

These little quilts are so much fun, I can't say no. If you build it, I will come :-)

roccagal said...

ok - I know I will regret it if I don't so -I am in too!

Carol E. said...

I think I would love to join in. I'm not exactly sure of the rules. How large are these? We actually have to quilt one for someone else? that's the part that makes me nervous. My machine quilting is not that great. Otherwise, this is the kind of stuff I love to do.

Anne Greene said...

I'd love to do this again this year!

Kristin said...

I'd love to do it again! Haven't been sewing much, but would love a reason to!

Cathy said...

I'm interested. I've participated in lots of block swaps on various yahoo groups, belong to Block Lotto, and I've participated in lots of crazy quilt RRs with the Crazyquiltinginternational yahoo group.

Unknown said...

I would love to be "in". I've been in a number of block swaps and have some pretty snappy quilts to show for them. I'm good about deadlines, too. Fan of Nancy Crow and Gwen Marston, among others.