Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Yippee! and I give in

I am so happy that everyone's quilts are finally home!  It felt a little like herding cats at a couple of points, but it's like what they say about childbirth... you forget the pain pretty quickly and jump right in to do it again! 

(I have no personal experience with childbirth, however, so don't trust me on that...)

Anyway, I'm going to give in on you making a quilt for me, and send the "spare" block that Sandra made to Glen. The original plan was that I was going to do a border, and then Glen, and then Sophie would quilt it.  So -- anyone who wants to get in between Glen and Sophie should get in touch with Glen  (go to her blog and check her profile for the email address) and it's up to you if you want to post progress photos or not.  And thank you in advance!

Julie

p.s. Jay -- I can't decide which way I like your quilt best.  Maybe you could just rotate it from time to time?


5 comments:

QuiltSwissy said...

Ohhhh! Yes!!!!

For the next leg, the first to send me an email at

Obed101 (at) cox.net

Will get it next

After that we can go from there.

sophie said...

I am happy that you gave in and are allowing us to do this for you–you have done a great job of herding all us quilting cats.

Jay said...

I agree with both of you and I have already sent my email address to quiltswissy! I also had an idea of how to include more of the group but will wait until I hear from her to see what she thinks!

Kate North said...

I'd love to take part in the quilt for Julie, but as I will be away from home in the summer, not the best time to try to plan a sewing project. Oh well, maybe next time :)

roccagal said...

YAY!!!!! \o/ \o/
So glad we could do this for you Julie!