Monday, June 3, 2013

We're nearly there...

The date for mailing your finished quilt is June 10. 

My list shows 8 quilts mailed so far
(Liz, Kathleen, Catherine, Terry, Janet, Mary Jane, Anne, and Sophie)

And I think I've only heard from a couple of recipients (Sophie and Anne)

Be sure to let me know when you send or receive -- and please send me a photo via email (not on the blog) before you put your finished quilt in the mail.

If you think you're going to be late mailing the quilt... please get in touch sooner rather than later!

Thanks,

Julie
(still need to finish the quilting...)

7 comments:

QuiltSwissy said...

I will be mailing tomorrow! Unless I can't get out then it will be Wednesday.

I am loving it! Not colors I would have normally chosen for something, but as it turns out I really like it.

glen

Tami @ Lemon Tree Tales said...

We moved to Cheyenne, WY earlier this year, but on Sunday we came back to California for a few days. I was surprised to see a package in the mailbox ... it was my round robin quilt. Yay! (I forgot to include a label so I'll have to wait until Julie posts all the quilts to thank everyone.) We'll be back in WY this weekend so I'll be able to mail out my round robin quilt on Monday. Maybe I'll post a sneak peek of it. :-)

Laurina said...

I'm so sad that this final round never arrived for me to finish and that the owner of the quilt will not see the finished product. I was hoping it would arrive, but it's been almost 8 weeks, so this seems unlikely.

sophie said...

Laurina, I hope that quilt is just traveling the scenic route and turns up soon.

rag55 said...

Sent the finished quilt out yesterday!!!! Can't wait to get mine and see all the finished projects!!!!!! I have really enjoyed this round robin.......can't wait to do it again!!!!!!

roccagal said...

I am SO UPSET about that top never arriving as well. I have participated in many swaps and this has never happened!

Tami @ Lemon Tree Tales said...

Sometimes the mails are unreliable. I've been in another round robin and had to remake the center block twice since it was lost in the mail. Later the first block showed up and the second one never was heard from again.