Thursday, June 13, 2013

We got home late last night after the CAAWS Board meeting.  That is always a difficult meeting because of the explosive personalities.  I was feeling drained.

Frank went out to get the mail, and came back saying, do you REALLY need more fabric?  I knew I had not ordered fabric, so there, it was my Cotton Robin!

OMG!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this piece!

It is bright, inventive, incredible and amazing.  There is no way I could have done this piece justice, while you made it sing!

Thank you to all who worked on it, Adventurous Catherine (who stepped out by cutting my block and making it better), Princess Kate of Enland (who made the colors zing), and the Amazing Julie (who quilted it and strung the tiny blocks together).

It had the most amazing team! I can't wait for you all to see the transformation!

No comments: