Sunday, June 30, 2013

updates and thanks

So -- the last quilt is in the mail!  (sigh of relief) and thanks for all the perseverance, good thoughts, and whatever else helped get Jay's top to New Zealand after all.

I appreciate Sophie's suggestion that the "spare" block be made into a quilt for me -- you guys are sweet! -- but a) I want to make sure that everything gets home first and b) I'm really bad at accepting gifts...

Sandra's quilt is still in transit from Oregon to Ontario, about ten days so far.   And then there's the treacherous journey from New Zealand to Texas!  I hope there's more good news soon.

Julie

3 comments:

QuiltSwissy said...

Thank YOU!

Jay said...

When my quilt gets here...I am thinking a long blog story of its adventures!!! And yes...how about sending the replacement block all around for all to add to!!! That would be fun! Some one who loves the quilting process could volunteer to do the "finishing"! Jay

Mary Jane said...

Great idea Jay!!