Tuesday, February 26, 2013

A little tweak to the "rules"...

Many of you have mailed off your "center with one border" already, and some of you have received the next project to work on.

For the next round, which has a due date of April 25, I'd appreciate it if you would hold onto your "block with two borders" and not mail it until at least April 10.   This way we'll avoid having things stack up and won't put pressure on those who are working more slowly  (like me!)

If you're worried about not remembering where you stashed the project when it comes time to mail it out, you can post here about where you put it.  For me, blocks and other things that need to be mailed at some point always go on the bookshelf on top of the loose quilting stuff I've printed out but not yet filed...

Thanks! 

1 comment:

QuiltSwissy said...

Sorry! I wanted to make sure I mailed mine off before I left for Las Vegas.