Saturday, January 5, 2013

Robin update

The tall redwood tree across the street from me was full of robins yesterday morning -- in the sunlight, all I could see was red, and I had to pull out the binoculars to make sure they were robins and not cardinals... of course, we don't have cardinals in California but you never know, right?

I've only received one center block so far, from Mary Jane.  Still working on mine, but at least I've pulled fabric for it.  Please try to get the blocks to me by the 15th.

A quick reminder: if you weren't in the robin last year, or if you've moved since then, please remember to include your mailing address when you send your center block (or shoot me an email)

Thanks,

Julie

2 comments:

QuiltSwissy said...

Oh, I have to work on this tomorrow. Hopefully I will have my beautiful and most perfect center out to the post office on Mnonday!

glen

QuiltSwissy said...

I have my block and will mail it off tomorrow! Maybe today if the postman has not passed!

glen