Sunday, December 2, 2012

It's getting closer...

The 2013 Cotton Robin is coming together, but it's definitely still open for a few more participants!  We have a good mix of new players long with many of last year's.

Here's how it works:
The center block will be due to me by January 15.  I will mix them up and send them out, and then you'll have about 5 weeks to add the first border.

You'll send the project to the next person by the end of February, and you'll have about 6 weeks to add a second border on the one you receive.

You'll send the project to the last person by the middle of April, and then you'll have about 6 weeks to quilts and bind the one you receive before sending it "home" to its original owner.

You'll be able to list some likes/dislikes when you send in your center block, and you can choose to send a very small amount of fabric along if you want to -- no more than 1/2 yard.

Please shoot me a comment or an email if you'd like to join in, and make sure that there's an email address so I can respond to you.  (Diane in Canada -- I still need your email address if you want to play!)




3 comments:

QuiltSwissy said...

you already have me, and I am sending the info out to see if any of my friends would like to join in. I love the challenge of thinking up something that will work on the piece.

glen

Anne said...

Hi Glen sent me, I'd love to join your Round Robin if you still have space. :)
Anne

anne@majesticcollars.com (just in case my email is the old one that I don't use anymore!)

katelnorth said...

On the off chance (ha ha) that I will have some sewing time soon, are there some size guidelines for the centre block?