Saturday, December 22, 2012

Housekeeping

I've sent an email to all the participants with information about mailing your center block to me -- if you think you're participating but you didn't receive an email, first check your spam folder and then shoot me an email if there's nothing there!

Also, new people will receive an email invitation from Blogger to join this blog so that you can post your own messages.  Please remember not to post photos of the center blocks!

Thanks, and we're off and running!

Julie

6 comments:

sophie said...

I've finally settled on a design idea ... just need to do some re-sizing and make the block. I can't wait to see what the other cotton robinners do with it.

I'm also finishing up my "separated at birth" Twin quilt from last year ... and realizing just how much of a challenge my block/fabrics must have been for Laurina, Andra, and Nan. I promise to make it easier for whomever works on my quilt this year :-)

QuiltSwissy said...

I am so excited about sending off my block. I have so many ideas in my head. I may not be able to decide!

Mary Jane said...

One final press and a trim and the center will be ready! Then to package and mail. This center and fabric choice is totally different from last year.

Mary Jane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
katelnorth said...

Amazingly, I actually made my centre block today - I wonder what people are going to make of it! I'll try to get it posted to you tomorrow, Julie - failing that, it will be Wednesday.

roccagal said...

I made my block today and am sending it on the 31st!