Wednesday, June 6, 2012

In the mail

My finished hanging was mailed about 1 hour ago.
 It is a few days late, but that is mainly because my kitchen flooded 3 weeks ago today and life has been in chaos ever since. As I write this, the plumber is installing the new sink and dishwasher in the kitchen and the carpenters have demolished my bathroom. I'm hopeful that a working spa tub will be available tomorrow or Friday at the latest. Then the living room gets its turn. My sewing area is under an inch of dust......
When all is done, I'm sure I'll be thrilled. After all, I'm getting a major remodel at a very small cost. Hope the insurance rate doesn't skyrocket.

1 comment:

Tami @ Lemon Tree Tales said...

Oh no, I do hope that your plumber gets everything installed quickly and correctly for you. That must have been a horrible mess in your house. Insurance is a good thing.