Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Finished!

It is finished and if I can find the paperwork again, I will mail it off to the right person this week.  I brought it to my quilt guild meeting tonight and did show and tell with it.  The piece was a hit!

I got lots of questions about the process and the group and how I decided on what to do each time.

So we may have a few new converts next round!

I am so totally pleased with this final piece.  I can't wait to get it in the mail back to its home.  You will be so surprised by the creativity of each round.  It is a piece I know you will treasure, it takes on the personality of your center block so beautifully.  I am amazed by it.

glen:  Here is the back to tease you all a bit!

3 comments:

The Calico Cat said...

I guess that "could" be mine...

QuiltSwissy said...

It could be!

glen: LOL

The Calico Cat said...

I should have picked lottery numbers that day!