Monday, May 21, 2012

counting down...

Here we are on the 21st already -- if you think that your finished quilt will not be in the mail by the 31st please let me know...  (I do know about one, and there's a good reason for it to be a few days late)

I finished up my project yesterday and it got a good review from a friend who was visiting. I think it will go in the mail tomorrow.  No pictures to tease you with, though!

Remember to:
- send me a photo of the finished quilt via email
- post when you mail it
- post when you receive yours (you can post photos on your blog but none here yet)

Thanks!

Julie

1 comment:

The Calico Cat said...

I am knee deep into the hand quilting - took a day off that turned into a week or 10 days... I should have no problem mailing on the 31st - especially now that I have this reminder. (Worst case scenario = June 4th. We start our vacation on the 5th...)