Friday, April 27, 2012

Updated Update

Okay, I've now heard from everyone and all the tops should be in the mail by today.

My notes now indicate that tops have been received by:
- Amy
- Andra
- Glen
- Gwen
- Kristin
- Mary Jane
- Sophie
- Julie W
- Andrew
- Melinda
- Tami


Jay will receive a package from Kristin; Kate will receive a top from Andra; Nan will receive a top from Andrew; Julie H will receive a top from Tami; and Laurina will receive a top from Melinda.  Please check in and let me know when these arrive!


Thanks,


Julie

1 comment:

QuiltSwissy said...

I am in the Orlando airport, just fresh off the boat from the virgin islands and Nassau. So tomorrow while I am washing tons of clothes and finishing up hugging a hug starved Basset or two, I will get working on the top!!!!

No problem mon!!!!
island girl glen