Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Here It Comes...



Sneak peak time, folks... Pleased with myself for hiding the original an quite nice "Center Block". The other two go so well with the center, and so nicely together I couldn't resist the photo.

I was so happy to get my second border finished on this little beauty! I actually finished early and had to wait 'till today to send it off to New Mexico (correct place and all, Julie! No heart attacks on this end this time!!) Anxiously awaiting the next installment.
Cheers everyone.
Nan

3 comments:

Laurina said...

Fantastic second border and it goes so well with the first.

QuiltSwissy said...

That could be mine, I am excited. But then I thought the last one could be mine as well.

Oh, heck, just send them all to me.
glen

sophie said...

Love this ... and thinking it MUST be mine ;-)