Monday, April 2, 2012

Border two done with a New Zealand spin

When I read the preferences for my second border, I knew exactly what I wanted to do. I admit it was something new, but I had a great time once I got started. I was hoping to post a picture of one corner, but I'm not sure I'll get around to it.

The block had colors that reminded me of a New Zealand bird, the kakariki. So that was my inspiration.

I was going to mail it from the US - I am travelling there on the 16th - but I think I will send it from here a little early (Amy, I hope that's okay). I'd hate to forget to pack it in all the chaos that is sure to be my household on the 16th. Packing for a 3-month trip will be interesting.

2 comments:

The Calico Cat said...

fine with me.

Librarynan said...

Three MONTHS! Wow, Laurina... will you be anywhere near the Pacific Northwest? Love to meet you in person.
Cheers, Nan