Friday, March 23, 2012

Yippee!I

It looks like all robins have arrived at their destinations now!

Gwen's comment about all of the fabric in her stash matching her current project's DO NOT USE list made me laugh. I spent a little time at the beginning trying to route the projects to others who expressed somewhat similar design preferences, but I guess that's hard to do when all you have to go with are a couple of sentences of self-description! Next time I suppose I'll have to tour the country and take a look at everyone's stash -- is that a tax-deductible travel expense?

Julie

6 comments:

QuiltSwissy said...

I think it absolutely is. When can I expect you in Louisiana?

glen

Jay said...

A visit to Texas Is definitely a tax deductable excuse! Come on down!

Jay said...

A visit to Texas Is definitely a tax deductable excuse! Come on down!

Tami @ Lemon Tree Tales said...

It was definitely fun running into you and your sister yesterday at the San Jose Quilt Museum. The exhibit was amazing!

The Calico Cat said...

I'll vouch for you - I had to buy for my current round...

Librarynan said...

You could definitely stay here at Rice Hill if you are in the PNW! Love to have you (and AL, though we aren't close enough to the ocean that he could sail up!) stay and quilt for a while.... or just an enroute overnight.

Your choice was great as far as using fabrics I actually had in stash... so far my "don't purchase ANY fabrics" year is still on track.