Saturday, March 17, 2012

the current round - please read!

I've been doing some checking around to make sure that all of the center-block-with-one-border packages are being sent and received, and I've heard from most of you. Please remember to either post here or email me when you receive or send a package.

It appears that one might have been sent to the wrong person, so I'm working on getting that re-directed.  I allowed a little extra time in each round for this sort of thing!

Please DO NOT mail the current round (with two borders) until sometime between April 10 and April 20.   Before April 10, I will send everyone a reminder of where to mail the next package.

Thanks -- have fun! and let me know if you have questions along the way.

Julie

4 comments:

Jay said...

Okay, I will hold mailing until a later date...I 'll just enjoy having it on my design wall for a little longer.

The Calico Cat said...

When you send that e-mail, please send the addresses as well. The only address in my package is mine.

Also I will be out of town from April 6th through the 15th. I hope to have my piecing done by the 5th, so that I can mail on the 5th or 6th. If not it will not be mailed until the 16th.

QuiltSwissy said...

Just like a momma hen! Thanks for riding herd on this group of wild chicks! LOL.

glen: finished with round two and waiting..........

Musicmama said...

Hey Julie. I got my topper this morning. I'll mail it out about April 1st. That way it might arrive at destination on time.

Gwen