Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Time to check in!

It's a little more than 2 weeks until your center-block-with-1-border needs to be in the mail, so if you haven't started working on yours... the time to do it is NOW! 

Feel free to mail your package on to the next person any time starting March 1.

Please post when you've mailed and when you receive a package so that I can try to keep a handle on all the "transactions".

I'm happy to report that I finished my border a couple of nights ago, and I'll try to get a photo posted soon.

Julie

3 comments:

Mary Jane said...

I too finished my border a few days ago. However, I believe if I post a picture, the center person will be able to tell. Do you want me to send you a progress shot? Wait, I might have your center. What a quandry?! :-)

Jay said...

Thanks, Julie..I am ready to mail...will hold it until March 1st!

QuiltSwissy said...

I am excited to be able to mail my package and start on a new row plan! It is looking FABULOUS, dah-ling.

glen