Friday, January 6, 2012

robin update

I've received 7 out of 16 center blocks so far, and I've heard from a few of you that yours is in the mail.  If you haven't checked in lately, please let me know the status of your block...

I couple of you didn't exactly follow the "keep it secret" instructions and you put your name on the quilt label that you enclosed with your block.  I'm inclined to just go with the flow and let your projects be "not completely secret" unless you tell me otherwise...

the rule about not posting photos of the border with the center still stands, though -- even if you know whose project you're working on, that person won't see the finished quilt until it's finished.

Julie

8 comments:

Jay said...

Oh, I think I am one of those!! Sorry...I guess I missed that rule! I promise I won't put anything revealing on my blog though!!

QuiltSwissy said...

I have mine ready to be mailed for the last week. Out of sight out of mind kinda of problem here.

Sorry! Maybe Sunday or Monday will get it to the post office.....

glen

katelnorth said...

I know I posted that my block was done, but just to confirm, it went into the post on Thursday, so hopefully it will be with you next week some time!

Tami @ Lemon Tree Tales said...

I'm not quite finished with my block, but I should get it out to you by Tuesday. :-)

Kristin said...

Mine will go in the mail Monday!

The Calico Cat said...

I almost broke that rule. :o) I had the pen & almost kept right on writing!

Julie in the Barn said...

Ooops. I'm guilty. Sorry. I won't post any pictures, though, I promise. I can't seem to post on this blog anyway. Comment, yes; post, no.

sophie said...

Maybe you could cover the signatures with masking tape to temporarily obscure the originator's names?