Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Mail Call

All of the packages went in the mail a few minutes ago.

Please let me know when you receive yours, and then let me know when you send it on to the next person.

Each packet includes a slip of paper with a reminder of where to send it when you've added the first border, and each (I think) includes a slip with the preferences of the person whose block you're working on.  Please try to remember to include the preferences when you send it along for the second border.

If you need any questions answered, just send me an email...

Have fun!

Julie

6 comments:

Tami @ Lemon Tree Tales said...

Let the games begin ... it'll be interesting to see how all these center blocks turn into finished quilts.

j-andrew said...

It just occurred to me that if we take pictures of the work we're doing, even with covering the center block, we'll recognize the fabric we sent with the block.

Tami @ Lemon Tree Tales said...

What I've done in the past is to scan the picture into Photoshop and alter the colors after blocking out the center.

Tami @ Lemon Tree Tales said...

I got my center block yesterday. Now I just have to figure out what I'd like to do for it. Should be interesting.

QuiltSwissy said...

Ohhhh! I can't wait. Ohhh, the mailman just put my mail in the box. I am running out to see, bye!

glen

sophie said...

We could convert our images to gray scale to make them a little less obvious--some fabrics could still be recognizable, but it would make things somewhat anonymous. I think that's pretty easy to do in most image editors.

I confess I was looking forward to trying to recognize my fabrics when the borders were posted (or fabrics that look like they might have been chosen to go with my fabrics. It's still a lot different than seeing the quilt in progress and, of course, has nothing to do with my control issues ... LOL.