Wednesday, January 11, 2012

In the Mail!...Really!

My block made it to the mailbox today!  


(No, this is not my center block.)
I just felt weird to blog without a picture, so this is UFO I found while I was looking for tracing paper.

I usually take the mail out when I walk the kids to the bus stop (by the mailbox - 1/4 mile away, round trip)  but it's been so cold lately that by the time I get them all bundled and myself into a coat, I've forgotten all about the mail.

Today, my Mr Wonderful walked the kids out with the mail.

I took up Sophie's challenge and made a duplicate block.  

 - Kristin

5 comments:

sophie said...

Yay! I can't wait to see your "separated at birth" twins, too!

QuiltSwissy said...

Mine went off the other day. :-)))). Can't wait to get started on the second project

glen

QuiltSwissy said...

Mine went off the other day. :-)))). Can't wait to get started on the second project

glen

QuiltSwissy said...

Mine went off the other day. :-)))). Can't wait to get started on the second project

glen

QuiltSwissy said...

Wow!!