Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The Big Beginning!!!

   After a bit of a false start...(I "mismeasured" my first block..it  came out to be 12 inches!")  I have finished my Cotton Robin block and have it packed up with all the other stuff to send to Julie.  Am going to town today and will get it in the mail...I think it should reach her before the fifteenth!

     I am really looking forward to seeing what everyone else has done....and to receiving the blocks for me to add to...I have gotten into a couple of other challenges this new year...one is a Free Motion Quilting/Learning experience challenge.  Another is a BOM challenge; and I think I may sign up for "One Little Word"..a class emphasizing one word for the year with journaling, art work, etc...at least I think that is what is is all about!  Oh, and there is a Color Palette challenge I am going to attempt.

   Okay, that should keep me busy for awhile...along with my other commitments!! I am into Zentangling and like to keep up with a weekly challenge on that subject!

Happy New Year, all...Jay

No comments: