Monday, December 12, 2011

yet another update! almost there...

I spent last night sorting out names and mailing routes and driving myself nuts.  I think it requires an engineering degree... or perhaps an extra glass of wine.

Tonight I copied all the information into a series of individual emails, but before I mail them out to you I'm going to print them out and double-check that I haven't mixed anything up  (each of you should only have to do each task one time!) and that I've got the addresses and preferences straight.

So -- look for an email from me tomorrow evening with your robin details, and get started on your center blocks!

You should all have permission to post to the blog now, and all be listed in the sidebar.  Let me know if something doesn't work.  Remember -- do not post a photo of your center block!

Julie

No comments: