Friday, December 9, 2011

robin updates

I promise to get the website updated tonight with everyone's names, blog links, permissions, etc... it's been a busy week!

If you haven't yet sent me all your information  (see the first post here) please do so ASAP so that I can get everyone sorted out.

As Amy pointed out, in the original guidelines I neglected to include the note about sending 1/4 yard of fabric along with your center block. This can be more than one fabric, but not more than 1/4 yard total. It can be something you used in the center block, or something else you'd like to see in the quilt.

I'm also going to ask for $2 towards mailing your center blocks out around the world...  

Julie

1 comment:

sophie said...

I finally have sent my info to you--sorry for the delay. For some reason I thought there were questions about colors/theme and since I wasn't sure what I was making to send, I thought I had to work that out first ... I guess I should have read the guidelines a little more carefully, eh?