Monday, December 19, 2011

Laurina's center block

Believe it or not, I finished my center block on the weekend. Not because I'm super organised, but because I am heading to the beach on Christmas day and getting to the post office from there will be tricky. Of course, just because I'm done does not mean I've managed to mail it yet. I'm taking Thursday afternoon off, so I should be able to get it to the post office then.

I was thinking about my preferences that I sent when I signed up and my block seems to have all of my 'dislikes' and none of my 'likes'. And yet, I am pleased with it. Should be fun to see what everyone does with my mixed messages.

3 comments:

The Calico Cat said...

Mixed messages - I LOVE IT!

Kristin said...

YOu're so far ahead of me. My goal today is to finish the gift sewing. Then I can concentrate on the "me" sewing!

Jay said...

I am having computer withdrawal having been without the Internet for nearly a week!!! My plan is to spend ALL next week in my studio creating all kinds of wonderful art work!! Mostly in my head, but I do plan to get my block done and in the mail.